Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pick Your Favorite Songs...

Have you ever attended a party or a wedding where you had the best time of your life? Was music part of what made your experience so memorable? If you're like us, you probably said YES!

With that in mind, we want to provide you with the best music and dance experience. We want your help make our wedding even more exciting and memorable.

Our hired Disc Jockey, DJ Dave, has a wide selection of music he'll play, but most importantly... He enjoys playing the music you want to hear!

Whether you choose 50 Cent, Frank Sinatra, The Beach Boys, Johnny Cash or AC/DC... we want to hear it!

Click on the link below to request YOUR FAVORITE songs for our wedding reception.

http://www.boisediscjockey.djintelligence.com/request/suzihayeswedding

PS: Do not choose songs that you want to Karaoke to. Those song will be on an additional play list. These are songs you want to hear and/or dance to only.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I picked SOME of my favorite songs. I can hardly wait to see what everyone else picks too. I'm looking forward to a great party.

Anonymous said...

I love the Paulo Nutini Song " I got my new Shoes On...its like a new beginning, Aunt Charlene

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have seen so many songs listed before. I had fun picking some songs. Thanks for letting us pick some. Teri Doyle

Anonymous said...

Beware, I let the kids pick some songs!! Fortunately Jacob likes some good dance songs!! Can't wait, Katie

Jenny said...

Everyone is choosing such great songs. I can hardly wait to "get my groove on" on the dance floor!